We may collect personal data about you through:
• information provided directly to us by you, or another person on your behalf, through our website, by email, or post, or in person;
• information that we obtain in relation to any transactions between you and us;
• recording and monitoring of electronic communications with you as described below; or
• the use of internet “cookies” as described below. We may also, in some circumstances, receive personal information about you from third parties, such as service providers.
How we collect information?
We may collect and use your personal information for the purposes of administering the relationship between us, marketing our products and services to you or the businesses with which you are associated and monitoring and analyzing our activities via google analytics. We will use one of the permitted grounds under the applicable law to process your information. Such grounds include instances where you have given your consent, or through a business contract. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (see below).
Why we collect information?
The types of personal data we may collect will depend on the nature of our relationship with you and the purpose for which information is being collected. Such personal data might include your name, business name and address, job title, profession, email address, telephone number, information about your interests and preferences and payment information.
The types of personal data we may collect and use
We do not share personal information with third parties other than to the extent it is relevant to the purpose for which we collect your information for example when we supply products and services to you on our behalf such as:
• any person, as directed by you; or
Do we share your personal information with third parties?
• payment processing for products
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights.
We will generally keep personal information about you for no fixed period unless you request for it to be removed from our systems. As a minimum, information about you will be retained for the entire duration of any business or client relationship we may have with you. We will, from time to time, review the purpose for which we have collected information about you and decide whether to retain it, update it, or securely delete it, if the information is no longer required.
How long do we retain your personal information?
You have certain rights under Data Protection Law and Personal Information Protection Act 2016 in respect to the personal data we hold about you and which you may exercise. These rights include:
• to request access to your information;
What are your rights?
• to request corrections to any inaccurate or incomplete information;
• to request erasure of your information (“right to be forgotten”);
• to object to our use of your information (e.g. in the case of direct marketing activities);
• where you have given consent to the processing of your data, to withdraw your consent.